Level 1 Skills Training Course Enrolments are now open (20 CPD)
- This is 'real time' learning experience (see live times below).
- 12 months unlimited access
- 20 CPD points / hours
- 3 modules
- Over 30 video tutorials (watch as many times as you like)
- eBook of course notes for each module
- Live case study discussion groups with Julian Scott
- Live peer support and case groups with Kath Berry
- Email support - ongoing
- GoogleGroups access for case discussion
- WhatsApp support group for instant ideas sharing
- PLUS Free access to ADHD course
(Special offer for upfront payment $597 or Payment plan available $747)
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE OVERVIEW HERE >>
LIVE DATES 2019:
- Thursday 7th February 2019 10:00am London England GMT Welcome with Julian
- Tuesday 19th Feb 2019 10:00 London England GMT Peer Support with Kath
- Thursday 7th March 201910:00 London England GMT Case Discussion with Julian
- Tuesday 26th March 2019 10:00 London England GMT Peer Support with Kath
- Thursday 4th April 2019 10:00 London England GMT Case Discussion with Julian
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 10:00 London England GMT Summary and close with Julian
For more information: [email protected]
A one off payment saving you $150 USD
Here is approximate costs in other currencies:
Australia $819 AUD
United Kingdom £456 GBP
Europe and Ireland 523€ Euros
Canada $781 CAD
New Zealand $881 NZD
LEVEL 1. SKILLS TRAINING COURSE SUMMARY
- Why treat children?
- Why acupuncture? Does it work?
- Doesn't it hurt?
- When not to needle?
- The effects of acupuncture
- Handling children
- At what age can I treat?
- Understanding Xu and Shi Type Children
- Food intolerance and Accumulation Disorder
- Spleen Qi Xu
- Case studies
- Three Types of Kidney Deficiency
- Needle Technique
- Mother and Child Relationship
- Case studies
- Needling and the Capillary
- Using Lasers
- Diet and Nutrition